The Family Edition: Now Available in Book Form
The Rabbi Sacks Legacy is thrilled to announce the release of Covenant & Conversation Family Edition, a two-volume set designed to enhance intergenerational discussions on the weekly Torah reading. Published by Koren Jerusalem, it will be an invaluable companion for parents, families, and educators.
In 2018, when the weekly circulation of the Family Edition was first introduced, Rabbi Sacks said, “There is nothing more beautiful or life affirming than learning Torah with your children. Give them the space not only to be your students, but also to be your teachers, and they will grow tall. That’s how we can truly secure the Jewish future.”
Now in book form, with stunning design and full colour photographs, it features two insightful essays written by Rabbi Sacks for each weekly parsha, expertly adapted by Rabbi Dr. Daniel Rose to promote lively Shabbat table conversations around Rabbi Sacks’ timeless ideas.
Educational elements featured include:
- Parsha Insights: Readers will benefit from Rabbi Sacks’ profound understanding of the Torah, offering fresh perspectives on timeless wisdom.
- Stunning Visuals: Immerse yourself in the Torah’s beauty through the inclusion of striking full-colour photographs that enhance the reading experience.
- Engaging Stories: Delve into narratives that captivate both young and old, making the weekly Torah reading a shared adventure.
- Reflection Questions: Thought-provoking questions for discussion to encourage meaningful conversations around each parsha.
- Educational Companions: Guides for parents and educators to utilise when leading the discussion around the reflection questions for every chapter.
Covenant & Conversation Family Edition is available to purchase online or via every excellent Jewish bookstore. For a limited time only, order your set at Koren with 15% off using discount code CCFamily.