1. Commitment: The Office of Rabbi Sacks is committed to respecting your privacy whilst providing the highest possible quality service and we recognise your need to know that your personal data is being lawfully processed and held in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal data is any information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data and so covers the information you may provide to us.
3. Data Controller: The Office of Rabbi Sacks is the data controller of your personal data and we will only collect information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our contact details are listed below.
4. Data Collection: We collect information from you when you register or when you email us to receive updates to our Site, which includes:- Your name, email, city and country of residency. This information is collected from the online forms that you complete and submit to The Office of Rabbi Sacks.
5. Use of Personal Data: We use the information that you personally provide to: Improve the information and support we provide; Process any requests you make; Provide you with information and educational material; Conduct marketing research. In the interests of continually improving our services to you we may contact you from time to time to information you of new services that are relevant to you. We are committed to giving you the choice of whether or not to receive such information.
6. Sensitive Information We will never collect sensitive information about you without your express consent.
7. Transfer of Personal Data: If we intend to transfer your personal data outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
8. Third Parties use of your Personal Data: The Office of Rabbi Sacks will not sell or share your personal data with others.
9. Accuracy: The Office of Rabbi Sacks strives to keep your personal data up to date and accurate. We will amend or delete inaccurate data as soon as reasonably practical after a request from you to do so.
10. Tracking: We also collect information automatically about your visit to our Site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit usage of our web site and improve the service provided.
11. Security: The Office of Rabbi Sacks is committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption when collecting or transferring credit card information. Any laptops that carry personal information have their hard drive password protected.